Start the New Year with a New Approach … to Payroll
Not all New Year’s resolutions involve diet and exercise. Before 2018 takes foot, IPS encourages you to think proactively about your payroll. Ask yourself these five, simple questions:
- How satisfied am I with the quality of service from my current payroll provider?
If you partner with us, we hope that answer is “very satisfied”. If it’s anything less, we want to hear from you.
- Am I certain to be in 100% compliance with any changes to filing, reporting, and tax code laws?
If at any time you feel uneasy about your current compliance standing, contact an IPS payroll specialist at once.
- How prepared am I to meet the mandatory deadlines for payroll processing purposes?
If you process payroll “in-house,” it’s critical to have a clear understanding of the annual payroll processing calendar. There are serval rules that must be followed and dates that cannot be missed.
- Is my payroll company responsive and helpful when called upon?
At IPS, we hang our hat on the quality customer service we provide to each and every client. We pledge to answer your calls, respond to your emails, and provide you with the best possible payroll solutions.
- Are there additional payroll services that could help my business run more efficiently?
It’s best to consult with an IPS payroll specialist to make sure your business is leveraging the latest advancements in payroll technology to your business advantage.