Payroll taxes call for preparation during tax season and beyond
For many businesses, properly handling payroll taxes can be a complex part of running a business. With many federal and state rules in a constant state of change, it’s a challenge for a company to stay on top of regulations while trying to maintain a successful operation.
At IPS, we prepare businesses for tax season by processing, filing, and paying all payroll related taxes. Here are a few ways we help streamline the process leading up to the tax deadline and throughout the balance of the year:
- Storing important documents – The IPS software platform (iSolved) allows employers to easily access their reports anytime, anywhere. With approval, our clients trusted advisers, which may include accountants, insurance brokers, and consultants, are given clearance to view these documents and find exactly what they are looking for. For example, there’s no long list of payroll items at year’s end from an accountant because they can already see those files when and where they want.
- Regulations in flux – Changes in regulation, tax, and reporting requirements have never been as fluid as they are today. IPS stays on top of the revisions with weekly updates to iSolved on taxes, compliance, and product enhancements.
- Paying taxes to the right agencies – A critical component of our services, IPS removes the filing burden from the employer and submits tax payments and filings on time so our clients can focus on their business.
IPS is proud to offer comprehensive payroll and HCM services that combines the intimacy of working with a local partner with the security of using advanced payroll technologies. If you have any detailed questions about your payroll or business taxes, be sure to contact an IPS payroll specialist today.
- Office Happenings: conferences and certifications
- The tools you need to attract, hire and onboard employees immediately
- Customer Spotlight: Gym owner grateful for genuine approach to payroll
- IPS promotes Alyssa Jones-Plutte to Customer Service Representative
- A better way for electronic employee onboarding and applicant tracking