IPS is a leading provider of Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions and is seeking an Administrative Assistant with hands-on payroll compliance experience to work at our corporate location in Delafield, WI. As a growing HCM company, we provide unique and exciting career paths working with a diverse client base across many industries and markets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The Administrative Assistant directly impacts our clients’ experience
- Follow customized instructions per client to accurately inspect and assemble payroll packages
- Package Distribution including: printing and packaging client payrolls, organizing daily packages for courier pickup
- Responsible for tracking inventory of all paper, toner, checks and other office supplies.
- Clerical tasks including: checking and forwarding emails and faxes, making copies, filing paperwork, data entry, answering phones, sorting incoming and outgoing mail
- Follow daily calendar and scheduled tasks
- Handle sensitive, confidential client documents.
- Monitor processes and suggest process improvements.
- Assist with special projects related to process improvements and enhancements.
- Operate standard office equipment and use required software applications.
- Performs other job duties as assigned by management.
- Focused on accuracy \ very detail oriented
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Must be a team player, able to work collaboratively & positively at all times
- Ability to operate within a high-volume environment and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Data entry skills
- PC Experience (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org