IPS is a leading provider of Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions and is seeking an HCM Specialist with hands-on payroll compliance experience to work at our corporate location in Delafield, WI. As a growing HCM company, we provide unique and exciting career paths working with a diverse client base across many industries and markets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide clients with training and ongoing support of payroll, timekeeping, and benefit needs.
- Manage assigned clients to ensure accurate processing of all payroll, timekeeping, and benefit related data.
- Deliver high-quality customer service while researching, resolving, and responding to client questions and issues.
- Schedule and conduct follow up on unresolved issues by phone and email.
- Assist with special projects related to process improvements and enhancements.
- Operate standard office equipment and use required software applications.
- Maintain a high rate of client retention through quality service.
- Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with clients, agencies and coworkers.
- Performs other job duties as assigned by management.
- 5 years direct third-party payroll experience.
- Excellent customer services skills required.
- Human Resource, Benefits Administration, and/or Accounting experience is beneficial, but not required.
- Fundamentals of Payroll Certification or CPP certification a plus. Candidate will have the opportunity to complete these certifications after 1 year of employment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), data entry and office equipment (i.e. telephone, 10-key or calculator, PC, FAX machine).
- Precise attention to detail and exceptional organizational and administrative skills required.
- Ability to work well independently and take initiative.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent tasks.
- A team orientation and commitment to maintaining a positive work environment.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org