Office Happenings: new baby, payroll training, and remote employees
There are several recent office happenings to make note of as we move ever deeper into 2021.
- IPS congratulates Sarah Kempf, one of our payroll specialists. Sarah and her husband, Michael, welcomed their first child, Carter, in January. Proud uncles include Pete and John Feaman.
- Our office administrator, Alyssa Jones-Plutte, is learning more about our industry. She is taking a virtual training course on payroll software from iSolved.
- Our staff will continue on a rotating schedule each weekday – in the office and working remotely – until further notice. This is our plan to ensure the safety of our employees and to remain available to our customers.
- Office Happenings: conferences and certifications
- The tools you need to attract, hire and onboard employees immediately
- Customer Spotlight: Gym owner grateful for genuine approach to payroll
- IPS promotes Alyssa Jones-Plutte to Customer Service Representative
- A better way for electronic employee onboarding and applicant tracking