Office Happenings: conferences and certifications
IPS President John Feaman hit the road in mid-September for Hollywood! (Florida, that is.) John attended iSolved Connect 2021. The future of work and how employers are adjusting to the new normal for attracting, hiring and onboarding workers were a central focus of this year’s conference.
And our congratulations go out to Payroll Specialist Mary Anderson. Following a week-long virtual course, Mary earned her certification in benefits training from iSolved. This covers everything from FSA, HSA, life insurance and more. Nice work, Mary!
- Office Happenings: conferences and certifications
- The tools you need to attract, hire and onboard employees immediately
- Customer Spotlight: Gym owner grateful for genuine approach to payroll
- IPS promotes Alyssa Jones-Plutte to Customer Service Representative
- A better way for electronic employee onboarding and applicant tracking