New for iSolved: Fillable Forms and Certified Payroll Reporting
Several new features are now available under the Human Capital Management (HCM) section of iSolved.
If your looking to streamline some of your payroll processes, new Fillable Forms solutions are as easy as uploading a pre-set form and having employees complete the rest. So, what’s one of the main benefits of Fillable Forms?
It can dramatically speed up the onboarding process. New hire data is quickly collected, and completing carrier-specific forms is a breeze for benefits enrollment. Once the employee fills in a form and submits it, the form will be saved to the Employee Documents section, where it can be viewed in ESS under Documents.
Certified Payroll Reporting
There’s an update for certified employees working federal government contract jobs and submitting payroll each week. You know that fringe calculations are important when working with Certified Payroll Reporting. Imagine a program where hours are entered along with your fringe rate, and it’s immediately computed for you. This new offering from iSolved is considered more accurate and a real time saver on payments required.
Contact your IPS representative for more information on these updates from iSolved.
- Office Happenings: conferences and certifications
- The tools you need to attract, hire and onboard employees immediately
- Customer Spotlight: Gym owner grateful for genuine approach to payroll
- IPS promotes Alyssa Jones-Plutte to Customer Service Representative
- A better way for electronic employee onboarding and applicant tracking