IPS employee earns Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) credential
Congratulations to Payroll Manager Camille Pierce who passed an exam in early November to become a Certified Payroll Professional (CPP).
This designation, administered by the American Payroll Association (APA), measures a candidate’s knowledge of federal statutes, taxes, and regulations in workplace payroll preparation. It also includes topics such as dealing with customers, and management practices and skills.
“I am extremely excited to have achieved the CPP certification,” says Camille. “To me, it represents how hard I’ve worked to understand the various payroll situations that clients may face. This certification allows me to be a good resource by providing guidance on how to better understand the ever-changing payroll environment, and find the answers they might be looking for.”
A person must have at least three years of work experience to be eligible for the CPP exam. Camille started her career in payroll in 2001. She has been with IPS since 2017, and was promoted to payroll manager in 2019. She joins some 11,000 other payroll professionals in the APA with a CPP designation.
Way to go, Camille!
- Office Happenings: conferences and certifications
- The tools you need to attract, hire and onboard employees immediately
- Customer Spotlight: Gym owner grateful for genuine approach to payroll
- IPS promotes Alyssa Jones-Plutte to Customer Service Representative
- A better way for electronic employee onboarding and applicant tracking