When IPS was launched in 2010, our mission was to be the kind of business with whom clients want to partner and the employees they want to work alongside.
Simply put, we act with our clients’ best interests at heart.
Within the past year, the IPS team collaborated on the core values that best define our priorities. We discovered these five words inspire us to be our best selves – both personally and professionally – for the businesses and organizations we serve.
- Relatable – Authentic and sincere in our approach
- Reliable – A dependable resource and experienced partner
- Trustworthy – Always doing the right thing by clients and colleagues
- Positive – Bringing a can-do attitude to every situation
- Compassionate – Considerate, mindful and purposeful in our actions
It’s one thing to create a set of core values, and yet another to implement them with meaning and purpose. We take great pride in being a stabilizing and integral part of our clients’ journey. Come along with us for the ride.