With the final weeks of the year upon us, now is the ideal time to consider making adjustments to your company’s payroll process, or perhaps even an outright change of service providers.
IPS recommends taking a proactive approach to analyzing your payroll services. So, before the New Year arrives, be sure to ask yourself these important payroll questions:
- Am I happy with the quality of service from my current payroll provider?
If you partner with us, we hope that answer is “incredibly satisfied”. If it’s anything less, we want to hear from you.
- Can I be sure that my company is in compliance with any changes to filing, reporting, and tax code laws?
If at any time you feel uneasy about your current compliance standing, contact an IPS payroll specialist at once. We can help answer any questions you might have.
- Is my business prepared to meet the mandatory deadlines for payroll processing purposes?
If you process payroll “in-house,” it’s critical to have a clear understanding of the annual payroll processing calendar. There are several rules that must be followed and dates that cannot be missed.
- Is my payroll company reactive and cooperative when I contact them for help?
At IPS, we hang our hat on the quality customer service we provide to each and every client. We pledge to answer your calls, respond to your emails, and provide you with the best possible payroll solutions.
- Are there more payroll services I should consider to improve efficiencies?
It’s best to consult with an IPS payroll specialist to make sure your business is leveraging the latest advancements in payroll technology to your business advantage.
And above all else, always remember, the ideal payroll system is the one that best complements you and your business.